A Wide Assortment of Superior Landscaping Services
Trusted Services for Commercial, Industrial, Retail, and HOA Properties
ILM offers a full range of landscape services – initiated with a complete evaluation of your property. This includes a full assessment of the property irrigation systems, tree health analysis, turf conditions, and empty areas of the landscape – all provided with our no-stress approach to customer service. These are just some of the areas in which ILM can transform and service your property:
Management and Maintenance
- An assessment of current horticultural conditions
- A yearly maintenance task schedule
- Site-detailed job sequencing, with detailed priorities on a week-to-week basis
- Advice on specific disease or pest problems
- Chemical applications as needed
- Plant health analysis, fertilizations, and weed control
We can assess existing site conditions and develop a property enhancement plan aligning with your vision and budget, whether you want to accent a unique feature or do a complete site renovation. From advice on small improvements to estimates for extensive changes, our landscape specialists guide clients through the process of beautifying and enhancing their commercial and community landscape environments.
- Recommendations for landscape enhancements
- Budgeting advice
- Comprehensive landscape plans/renderings by our enhancement design team – providing a real picture of what your property can look like (a complimentary service when our design is used)
- New landscape construction installations and complete site renovations
Irrigation and water management are significant parts of servicing the landscape in our southwest markets. Driven by our in house experts and technicians, plus our status as a Weathermatic Premier Partner, ILM strives to offer the best in landscape irrigation management for our clients.
- Full irrigation services including water management and system upgrades
- Automated monthly inspection process with photos
- Identification and elimination of water waste, plus water restriction compliance
- Emergency repairs and timely maintenance repair process
- Commitment to technology innovation, equipment operational integrity, and site beauty
- Participation in “Save Water | Give Life” global water initiative
WHY CHOOSE INTEGRATED LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT
Getting the most out of your landscape requires planning—as much for execution as for fiscal responsibility. Your Client Manager will work directly with you on an annual budget, ensuring that the vision for your property can be executed efficiently while being mindful of budgetary implications.
Our teams are always one step ahead of your needs. We are proactive in our communication, providing updates for recommendations, plans, and all aspects of landscape management for your property. This includes making sure you know how to contact us in an emergency as well as planning and preparing ahead of potential emergencies. Our teams and client managers are accessible directly to you. 24-hour service technicians are on call and our management phone ladder ensures that no call is dropped or missed.
We recognize that not everyone has time to spend inspecting the work that has been done on the landscape. As a standard amenity to our customers, we’ll provide service day photos showing the spaces that our crew worked in, highlighting the progress in each area.